Sunday, November 28, 2010

Go with the Flow

Lately, things have started to work out for me; work still sucks but my supervisor is easier to handle now than before; home life has been great; I'm also starting to reconnect with my long-lost friends; And a new gadget is (still miles away) about to be mine.

Actually, I don't know what to write. Argh! The reason why I have this blog is because I want to use this cool template that looks like Facebook. I don't have the motivation to write yet. Maybe soon. And... I also want to have my own web address, my own dotcom. I think it's cool to own one. Anyone who wants to give it as a Christmas gift? :)

To those who visited my Tumblr, thank you. And I'm sorry for not updating it often. I've been struggling with my schedule at work. Sometimes when I'm at home, I prefer to sleep or watch tv series than to open my laptop and work on blogging. Why am I so lazy to blog?!

Ahh, I'll stop now. Non-sense entry. Sorry. Hahahahahaha!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, ang ganda ganda ng template! Hay naku. Panindigan mo to ah. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sana mapanindigan ko. Hahaha! Thanks Kuya Tristan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna look for a blog layout that looks like Downelink or Xtube. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hanep! na-astigan ako sa layout mo!!!!!!! astig talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lupet naman neto :) mark zuckerberg, kaw ba yan?!? hehe :P

    ReplyDelete