Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Don't Know Him

A couple of days ago, I had some chat with my friend over BBM...

Friend: How are you? It's been a while. Haha!
Me: I'm all good. And happier?
F: Hmmm...
M: Why? I deserve to be happy, ayt?
F: Of course. Kwento!
M: Well, let's just say someone's making me happy.
F: Ohhhh... I knew it! Is that the reason why you no longer see us?
M: No, no. I am just busy with work and stuff. But recently, I've been communicating with this guy and so far it's good.
F: Vague!
M: Haha! Coz I don't know much about him.
F: What's his name?
M: Even his name.
F: Whaaaat???
M: Yeah. And if I know his name, I won't tell it to you, I need to ask permission first.
F: I know. You're a man of your word.
M: :)
F: So, what do you know about him?
M: Just a few. Like where he lives, where he works, his addiction to cooking and reading.
F: And?
M: That's it.
F: Have you seen him?
M: No, not even his picture.
F: So what is that? How will you categorize your, should I say, relationship?
M: I don't know.
F: Ok. Just be careful.
M: I know.
F: Just enjoy the moment. Don't fall easily! I know you!
M: Nah. I've changed. I know how to love myself more.
F: That's good. 

So there. But now, I am unsure about this. He didn't text or call me last night, which he used to do for the past few days. I am afraid that he's like some other guys out there. Oh well, as what I've tweeted 5 hours ago, "I want someone who will do small, exclusive, creative efforts to make me feel loved." We'll see how far it will go.

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know you're back to writing!

    Dude, it's good to know that you're loving yourself more. But hey, you've always known the drill. Transcend expectations about someone! Not gonna do you any good. :) Happy father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The happiest people I know are the ones who are true to themselves and to others.

    I pray that you won't end up hurting this guy - like you did the ones that came before - and yourself in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @goodboi I'm not really back in writing. I was just bored yesterday and so I tried. Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tristan Excuse me sir. I did not intentionally hurt that guy. He simply did not comply with my requirements. I'm not into pokpok. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try meeting up with him. It can put things into a clearer perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. maube he's busy reading or cooking. lol :)

    ReplyDelete